- The Laguna Beach County Water District is a dependent district to the City of Laguna Beach.
- From FY2017-18 through FY2020-21, LBCWD revenues grew at a moderate annual average rate (3-6%) above historic long-term inflation (3%).
- During that period, annual average expenditures grew at a moderate rate (3-6%), less than the growth in revenues.
- The California Auditor ranked the City of Laguna Beach’s financial risk as 298 out of 423 cities (1 is riskiest) in FY2019-20.
- The FY2022-23 LBCWD budget anticipates its rates will be adequate to support ongoing capital and operating needs and sustain reserve balances.