promoting orderly growthand development
Welcome to the Mutual Water Company Resource Page
Recently enacted state law (AB 54) affects all mutual water companies in Orange County.
The new law requires:
(1) mutual water company directors to receive training on their legal responsibilities;
(2) mutual water companies to submit maps of their service territory to the Local Agency Formation Commisison; and
(3) respond to any LAFCO requests for information.
Attention Mutual Water Companies:
Please help us fulfill the new state mandate by taking our survey
New Opportunities for board training required under AB 54:
- Rural Community Assistance Corporation
- California Rural Water Assocation
Orange County Mutual Water Companies
The map below shows the location of the 14 mutual water companies in Orange County.
Click on the map below to view a larger interactive map. The chart below provides additional information about each of the mutual water companies.
Mutual Water Company Board Member Training Packet
March 13, 2012 Mutual Water Company Training Session
Please note: the Training Packet provided below is for reference purposes only. It does not
fulfill the requirement for Mutual Water Company Board Member training under state law.
Power point presentation:
- AB 54 Bill Language
- AB 54 Assembly Analysis
- Legislative Findings Declaration
- Frequently Asked Questions
Download the Presentation Packet Here